Core Values & Core Focus
OUR CORE VALUES
What are Core Values?
Whether they know it or not, every group or organization has its own set of core
- They are a list of vital and timeless guiding principles for that group.
- They define the groups culture and who they really are as people.
- They determine what type of people will be attracted-to and fit-in within the group.
- They are a groups definition of, “Us”.
GHAC - Core Values:
- Respectful of self
- Respectful of others
- In Appearance
- In Speech
- In Manners
- There when needed
- Exceed Expectations
- Highest-Quality Workmanship
- Always learning & improving
- Do what is right
- Be Honest
- Never cheat
- Never steal
Our Core Focus
Core Focus defines an organization's “Reason for Being” and its unique position in the market place (its niche).
An organization's Core Focus directs its decision-making, and keeps it consistent and “on-track”.
1. Reason for Being: Why does GHAC exist?
- To develop and maintain long-term relationships with its customers and employees.
2. Niche: What does GHAC do very well that is unique in its market?
- Providing High-Quality HVAC Services for Quality-Minded Customers.