Honeywell's Glowfly brings the latest technology and OEM quality to even the oldest furnaces. This second-generation material is far more durable than original OEM igniters, making it less prone to breakage. 3 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY.
A more durable igniter = less furnace failures and lower maintenance costs. Better performance and warranty than OEM parts. Avoid a costly service call.
- The toughest technology: Silicon Nitride - This second-generation material is far more durable than original OEM igniters, making it less prone to breakage.
- Easier fit. Faster job - The Glowfly’s optimized form factor enables quicker, easier service calls. Glowfly has specifically been designed for service replacement jobs.
- Next-generation OEM silicon nitride quality for any installation - Glowfly brings the latest technology and OEM quality to even the oldest furnaces.
- The strongest warranty in the industry - Glowfly is backed by Honeywell with a three year warranty.
*May not fit all furnaces.
The EZ trap comes with a clear U-tube for easy visual inspection, a brush for fast, easy cleaning, and a built-in safety switch to detect blockage and disable unit operation. Recommended for all heat pump applications.
The clear trap allows homeowners and technicians to easily see a clogged drain. The safety switch shuts down the equipment to prevent water damage.
Has your home experienced damage from a stopped-up condensate drain? Ruined carpet? Stained or destroyed ceilings? Damage to personal belongings?
All air conditioners and heat pumps produce water as they cool your home. This water should drain safely away through the condensate drainage system. But if the drain pipe becomes clogged, water can spill-over, causing damage both internally and externally.
If your equipment is mounted above ceiling, the spill-over is usually noticed when water starts dripping through the ceiling, or worse, the ceiling collapses.
If your equipment is installed in a closet or finished basement, the spill-over is usually noticed after the carpet becomes saturated or the wood flooring begins to buckle.
If your equipment is installed in a crawlspace or unfinished basement, the spill-over may go unnoticed and eventually cause equipment damage or dangerous mold growth.
The EZ Trap by Rectorseal helps to prevent all of these problems. The clear U-tube gives a visual indication of a clogged drain and the built-in safety shutdown switch disable air conditioner operation which stops the production of water.
Dye added to the system mixes with the refrigerant oil and escapes with the refrigerant wherever there is a leak and glows brightly when inspected with a high-intensity leak detection lamp. OEM Approved and NSF Certified.
Works with all refrigerants in both heat pump and air conditioners. Stays in the system for future leak detection and maintenance. Great for hard-to-find leaks.
How it works:
- A small amount of fluorescent dye is added to an air conditioning or refrigeration system and allowed to circulate. The dye escapes with the system’s refrigerant and remains at all leak sites. When the system is scanned with a Spectroline® inspection lamp, the dye fluoresces brilliantly to pinpoint the exact source of every leak. Proven to find multiple and intermittent leaks undetectable by any other method. Even leaks smaller than 1/8 ounce per year!
- The dye can remain safely in AC&R systems indefinitely for future leak inspections.
- Fluorescent leak detection is the only method that can be used for both accurate diagnostics and as part of a comprehensive preventive maintenance program.
- AR-GLO® fluorescent dyes are the only dyes that are co-solvent free and OEM-approved by major compressor, refrigerant, lubricant and AC&R equipment manufacturers.
- AR-GLO® dyes are super-concentrated and proven in over 50 million AC&R systems worldwide.
- AR-GLO® dyes are completely safe and will not alter or impair lubricant properties, which could lead to equipment damage and costly downtime. They have been successfully tested in accordance with ASHRAE Standards 97 and 86.