Kidde CO Detector
The Kidde AC/DC carbon monoxide alarm plugs directly into your home's standard wall outlet making installation quick and easy. The 2-AA battery backup provides protection even during power outages when many CO incidences occur. The Kidde AC/DC carbon monoxide alarm has a 10-year limited warranty.
The Kidde plug-in carbon monoxide alarm with battery backup provides you and your family with a warning signal to protect against dangerous levels of carbon monoxide in your home. The battery backup feature provides continuous monitoring of CO levels, even during power outages when AC-only units are not providing protection. The detector has a 10-year product life, providing 40% longer protection than other CO alarms.
No home with a fossil-fuel-burning appliance (furnace, water heater, stove, etc.) should be without a carbon monoxide detector.
Carbon monoxide is an odorless, tasteless, poisonous gas that can cause severe health problems or death.
Protect yourself and your family with a quality Carbon Monoxide detector.
- Tamper Resist Feature –Can be activated to cause unit to go into alarm if it has been unplugged or has come loose from the outlet.
- 2 AA Battery Backup – Provides continuous protection even during power outages.
- Low Battery Hush - Silences low battery chirp warning for up to 12 hours in order to maintain protection without having to replace the batteries at an inconvenient time.
- Event Memory - If the unit has detected CO concentrations of 100ppm or greater, the green LED will flash every 10 seconds.
- Battery Pull tab - Eliminates battery installation time.
- Loud 85 Decibel Alarm - Alerts of deadly CO gas.
- Green LED - Indicates alarm is receiving power and operating properly.
- Red LED - Illuminates when in alarm mode.
- Test/Reset Button –Tests the unit for proper operation. Resets the Carbon Monoxide alarm.
- 10-Year End of Life Warning –Alerts user to replace CO alarm after 10-years of operation. (40% longer than other CO alarms)
- UL Listed – Listed by UL as a Single Station Carbon Monoxide Alarm